Company Law Service
Our Company Law Services are customized in accordance with your diverse specific requirements, and we help our clients from the very initial step to the various company maintenance processes. Our Team of Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries are well versed with the Companies Act, 1956, and the Company Laws in India. We help in registering new companies in India, debt and equity issues, taxation issues, complying with all statutory requirements, filing relevant applications from time to time, expediting clearances from the various authorities, expediting registration and various other statutory obligations.
Under this section we offer many elegant and pivotal services related to company formation.
- Company Incorporation & other Corporate Law Services
- Company Registration under various laws
- Setting up of a Computerised Accounting System and MIS
- Management Consultancy and Due Diligence study.
- Business/ Share Valuation of the Company based on Discounted Cash Flows and other methods.
- Projections, Cash Flows etc for new Projects.
- Financial Due Diligence for takeovers/ mergers/ new projects.
- Arrangement of Loans/ Working Capital limits through banks/ Financial Institutions.
- System Review and defining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for each level of functions in the organisation.
- IT strategy plans. Provide assistance in evaluating and selecting a suitable ERP/ accounting package. We Assist in development/ Setting up of the ERP system / Accounting package, from the initial stage till the implementation.